Go Back   Alpha Gaming > Public Forums > General Chat

ReplyPost Reply
Unread 10-12-2018, 11:50 PM
No Avatar

Default Havoc DH - Unbelievable/Justin

Hey everyone! My name is Justin!

Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...el%C3%AFevable

My go to spec is 1/3/1/3/2/2/1 - I choose this spec both because it's my highest potential ST damage, and it also provides me with an immunity (which is really nice for dropping pools on Zek, soaking on Zul if you get an unlucky spawn in blood). The only talents that really fluctuate are the rows 3/6 - which I might grab Unleashed power for a resource free stun (such as on mother to help stun adds) and Fel barrage for add intensive fights like Zek and Mother.
All gems and enchants are based on highest possible value calculated through Siming my character.

https://gyazo.com/833a21dd7d36de38991d4ba6f50a71c4 (UI)
Small explanation - I choose to keybind in order to make multiclassing easier for myself. So I assign certain keys to always perform certain actions no matter the class. For example "T" is always a soft CD that helps reduce damage. Num8 is always immunities (if class appropriate). Num4 is always kick. "G" is always my high priority AOE key, etc etc. This allows me to remove the challenge of learning new keybindings when class swapping and focusing on mastering the rotation. If you have any more questions I'm more than happy to explain further.

Raid Hx: I'm fairly new to raiding "seriously". I only PvE'd for PvP purposes before Legion (Mostly raided in WoLK and Cata because OP items). In legion I got really interested in PvE.
EN - Heroic
TOV - Heroic
NH - CE (With "Paradox on sargeras")
TOS - 8/9 (KJ broke our RL and GM and guild died) - took the opportunity to reroll to a new class for ABT
ABT - CE with Casually Competent as my fresh Feral.
Uldir - 6/8 as DH with 50pulls on myth but I was playing on a laptop so I don't really count that.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...el%C3%AFevable

About me:
I'm a student in University. I'm a team orientated player. I enjoy parsing but I'll always play to kill before parsing. I live in Canada and I speak both english and the quebecois speak. I currently study in Nursing planning to go into med once I finish my degree
Unread 10-12-2018, 11:52 PM
No Avatar

So I left none of my contact information.

Btag: Justin#17307
Discord: PtiteBaguette#1994
Unread 10-12-2018, 11:52 PM
No Avatar

So I left none of my contact information.

Btag: Justin#17307
Discord: PtiteBaguette#1994
Unread 01-07-2019, 06:12 AM
No Avatar

How's havoc in 8.1? Is it worth playing? I'm planning on coming back to the game and I'm trying to decide what to roll.
ReplyPost Reply