Go Back   Alpha Gaming > Public Forums > General Chat

ReplyPost Reply
Unread 07-27-2009, 09:09 AM
WoW Friends and Family

I too had a dreamcast in college but purdue was big enough we had our own walmart and bestbuy.
I thought that system was good if for nothing else but downloadable and burnable games oh and virtual tennis, that game was the shit.
Unread 07-29-2009, 02:33 PM
No Avatar
Clementine

Closed Beta again this weekend (Yay!)

There is an official Aion Facebook page, it updates pretty regularly with new game updates. There are some sound files from the English version of the game posted now: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aion/94261718827

Also, something big is planned for this weekend's closed beta - but it will not be a test of 1.5. /sad

Apparently there's an easter egg on the official Aion web page - I haven't found it yet though.
Unread 07-29-2009, 02:46 PM
Friend to all bears.
WoW Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
Closed Beta again this weekend (Yay!)

There is an official Aion Facebook page, it updates pretty regularly with new game updates. There are some sound files from the English version of the game posted now: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aion/94261718827

Also, something big is planned for this weekend's closed beta - but it will not be a test of 1.5. /sad

Apparently there's an easter egg on the official Aion web page - I haven't found it yet though.
Oh cool another weekend everyone can flake out on 10-mans.

Unread 07-29-2009, 02:50 PM
Many names, but always Wylan.
WoW Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylv View Post
Oh cool another weekend everyone can flake out on 10-mans.
Don't be so bitter. Just think...one day you'll have an assassin community there to piss off.
Unread 07-29-2009, 03:01 PM
Slayer of smug cunts
WoW Characters

Nope, because the game blows, and boring =/= fun.
Unread 07-29-2009, 03:15 PM
WoW Social
WoW Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylan View Post
lol...I owned a SEGA Dreamcast. Funny story. Where I went to college (and when...I'm old) there was no fancy internet ordering/shipping and there was no Best Buy (too many cows vs. people). I drove 100 miles to where I was from to go the BB to pick one up.

I drove 100 miles to buy a Dreamcast.

100 miles...each way.

I still have a Dreamcast, and it is hooked up too. Soul Calibur, Power Stone, Crazy Taxi, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and NFL2k (at the time) are all pretty sweet.

If you need a laugh though, I also have a Saturn. I have a bunch of games for it, but lost interest in it the last time I went to hook it up and realized the guy I had loaned it to "lost" Guardian Heroes and a couple of other games. I'm still pissed about that, because I can't get in touch with him anymore.

It's currently packed up with the Nintendo 64. And just for reference, Perfect Dark, Blast Corps and Goldeneye aren't nearly as good as I remembered them. Like not even close.
Unread 07-29-2009, 03:25 PM
Many names, but always Wylan.
WoW Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Nope, because the game blows, and boring =/= fun.
Fun = Fun.

I guess we should all take up Korean style "how many clicks per minute can you do"? RTS games instead?

To each their own...but don't rain on the parades of those who enjoy the game.
Unread 07-29-2009, 03:54 PM
WoW Social

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
I still have a Dreamcast, and it is hooked up too. Soul Calibur, Power Stone, Crazy Taxi, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and NFL2k (at the time) are all pretty sweet.

If you need a laugh though, I also have a Saturn. I have a bunch of games for it, but lost interest in it the last time I went to hook it up and realized the guy I had loaned it to "lost" Guardian Heroes and a couple of other games. I'm still pissed about that, because I can't get in touch with him anymore.

It's currently packed up with the Nintendo 64. And just for reference, Perfect Dark, Blast Corps and Goldeneye aren't nearly as good as I remembered them. Like not even close.
Power stone is the greatest fighting game I have ever played. I just love that game.

Also Blast Corps sucked when it was new IMO.
Unread 07-29-2009, 04:14 PM
WoW Social

So anyone around 14-15 wanna do some hardcore quest/grinding friday night/saturday?
Unread 07-30-2009, 08:25 PM
WoW Social

Just pre-ordered a copy, downloading now. Hopefully I'll be ready by tomorrow.
ReplyPost Reply