Go Back   Alpha Gaming > Public Forums > Whisperwind General

ReplyPost Reply
Unread 09-02-2009, 12:19 PM
Friend to all bears.
WoW Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
3 shot beasts, 1 shot jaraxxus, 1 shot faction, 2 shot twins.

Pretty. Lol.
Wow, even better. Only 3 wipes, all of which counted twice since they had 2 bosses up (lol bugs). So it really should be 47 attempts remaining. Cool. Story. Bro.

Unread 09-02-2009, 12:23 PM
WoW Friends and Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
3 shot beasts, 1 shot jaraxxus, 1 shot faction, 2 shot twins.

Pretty. Lol.
WTF
Unread 09-02-2009, 01:03 PM
Many names, but always Wylan.
WoW Characters

I'm amazed that you guys are amazed.
Unread 09-02-2009, 01:04 PM
WoW Social

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylan View Post
I'm amazed that you guys are amazed.
^This
Unread 09-02-2009, 01:19 PM
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehoode View Post
so, i was suppost to only have to clean a room up a little today, than like 3 or 4 of us was going to strip out the room tommorow morning. change of plans, the facility needs the room striped out by 5:30 today, and im the only one here that can do it.... my back is killing me atm....

this is why we needed slaves.. repression, you hear that, i need a black slave...
Only if I peed in your ear, shit in your mouth, and then fed you your own dick; only then would justice be served.
Unread 09-02-2009, 01:28 PM
AFK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repression View Post
Only if I peed in your ear, shit in your mouth, and then fed you your own dick; only then would justice be served.
Yes. Show us the rage Repression. We all know you're really just a teddy bear at heart. It hurts you to be angry doesn't it?
Unread 09-02-2009, 01:50 PM
No Avatar

No he's legit an angry black man. Don't fuck with him.
Unread 09-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Protector of baby polar bears!
WoW Characters

What disappointing content. I had some hope for the hard modes after seeing Ulduar, but I guess difficulty wasn't really what they had in mind.

Quote:
World first Tribute to Insanity (10 Players) by For The Horde
For The Horde only needed a few hours to go through the hard mode of the 10-Man Trial of the Crusader .... without wiping. They are the first guild to complete the A Tribute to Insanity (10 Players) achievement.
Unread 09-02-2009, 02:02 PM
Friend to all bears.
WoW Characters

Blizzard must really think that the "difficulty" that higher-end players want is just "k guys, don't wipe". And you know when blues finally respond to all the complaints about the heroic content being way too easy, they will say something along the lines of "well if you want difficulty, try the tribute runs". Okay, thanks. I didn't know that not wiping was apparently a different mode of the boss. Fuck. I was actually holding out for the heroic lockouts, thinking it might be moderately difficult and make up for some of the disappointment of the normal lockouts. But no. Blizzard delivered all right.

Unread 09-02-2009, 02:15 PM
WoW Social

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylv View Post
Blizzard must really think that the "difficulty" that higher-end players want is just "k guys, don't wipe". And you know when blues finally respond to all the complaints about the heroic content being way too easy, they will say something along the lines of "well if you want difficulty, try the tribute runs". Okay, thanks. I didn't know that not wiping was apparently a different mode of the boss. Fuck. I was actually holding out for the heroic lockouts, thinking it might be moderately difficult and make up for some of the disappointment of the normal lockouts. But no. Blizzard delivered all right.
Out of my head...Like...fucking christ....its beyond ridiculous now how this game has become. I would say I am suprised but then again Blizzards internal testing team couldnt beat Yogg+4...so you know...they dont have any clue what hardcore gamers want anymore....
ReplyPost Reply