Go Back   Alpha Gaming > Public Forums > Whisperwind General

ReplyPost Reply
Unread 08-12-2009, 08:50 PM
WoW Social

Default Really?

So I jumped the gun on the whole "lol31bossesinIC" thing...but this newest "content" (and I use that term VERY loosely) just tickles that funny place I try to avoid....

Quote:
She has lurked in her lair and done battle with the many brave adventurers who travelled to that familiar location over the years. Now, in honor of the World of Warcraft 5-year anniversary, the dreaded brood mother Onyxia is being revamped to make a return to the forefront of Azeroth, as part of our big plans for the upcoming 3.2.2 content patch.

This permanent update to Onyxia will convert the dungeon into 10- and 25-player modes. We will be adding new items to Onyxia’s loot table that have the same model as some of the classic loot from this dungeon, like Tier 2 helms, with stats updated to match the current level of content. There will be a special new item too: a normal drake-sized 310% speed flying mount modeled after Onyxia herself called an Onyxia Broodling. We will also be updating the encounter mechanics to be more fitting for modern raiding, but we can guarantee players will get to experience the frightening horror of deep breaths once again.

Then for a limited time, after the 5-year anniversary event officially begins in November, anybody who logs in will receive an Onyxia Brood Whelpling pet.

We’re very excited to bring this classic encounter back to provide a fun new experience for both new and veteran players. Further details will be available in the near future, and we will be setting up the Public Test Realms soon to help test out this fight along with all the new content we have planned for the patch. Keep an eye on the forums for updates!
I really have to wonder if this guy honestly wrote this without having to sigh at least 10 times...like...does he really believe this will keep people interested and continue playing his amazing game? IF PEOPLE WANT TO SEE THE OLD CONTENT THEY WILL GET THEIR BUDDIES AND GO DO IT oooooooooooor GO SOLO IT!....ugh...I hope if I ever come back I can learn to not be so cynical but jesusfuckshit.....this just gets more and more outta hand..
Unread 08-12-2009, 09:06 PM
WoW Social

This isn't true. This can't be fucking true.
Unread 08-12-2009, 09:28 PM
WoW Social

Oh fuck me it's true.
Unread 08-12-2009, 09:53 PM
WoW Friends and Family

Hmm...had to check that it wasn't April 1st.
Unread 08-12-2009, 09:57 PM
Many names, but always Wylan.
WoW Characters

Coming soon: Azuregos and Kazzak on tour visiting all the major cities in a petting zoo so casual can touch them and...get epics.

The city leaders can offer to come in and heal/tank/dps to fill in whatever role your friends don't want to play.

It'll be awesome.
Unread 08-12-2009, 09:58 PM
WoW Characters

And on every third Wednesday that thing they got to take the place of Kazzak when they moved him to Outlands for a month or however long till TBC launched will make a guest appearance.

What was his name...
Unread 08-12-2009, 10:06 PM

kruul.
Unread 08-12-2009, 10:10 PM
WoW Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anatheras View Post
kruul.
That's the one.
Unread 08-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Anakin at the end of Jedi.
WoW Characters

This is totally blizzards ploy to keep the subscription base from seeping over to Aion. Aion has a September NA release right?

I totally see it working
Unread 08-12-2009, 10:29 PM
WoW Social

If they want to compete with Aion they should give me stealth, kidney shot, and mutilate. Rangerhunter!

EDIT: What the fuck, nobody has said Onyxia deep breaths more?
ReplyPost Reply